Premera T7 is a very thin adhesive primer that helps to form a bridge between the coating and the substrate. Thereby eliminating the need for sanding and mechanical abrasion before painting, not only that, primer also creates bonding for difficult-to-stick surfaces as well as increases adhesion and accelerates The evaporation of water in the paint helps to dry quickly.
Premera T7 is used on most substrates: concrete, steel, wood, stone, tile, glass, etc.
The product helps to remove dirt, mold and moisture inside the substrate thereby prolonging the life of the substrate.
- Remove sanding, surface mechanical abrasion or coating prior to application of the next coat.
- Provides strong bond to hard-to-stick surfaces
- As a bonding catalyst, it dries very quickly
- Provides covalent bonding at the molecular level and becomes one with the surface to which they are applied and creates a superior protective layer
- Can be used on almost any substrate – concrete, steel, wood, stone, tile and fabric
- Almost colorless, transparent
- Repels moisture, stains and mold from within the substrate.
- Long lasting, easy to clean
- Reduce maintenance costs
- Extend the life of the substrate
- Acts as an adhesive layer between the paint and the substrate, or between two layers of paint together.
- Apply on painted or uncoated iron and steel surfaces, on aluminum, copper and other metals, hot rolled steel, cold rolled steel, stainless steel, powder coated and galvanized surfaces , wood, rubber, plastic, fiberglass and glass.