High performance anti-corrosion tape is researched and developed by Trenton Corporation (USA). Metallic anti-corrosion bandages are composed of microcrystalline wax, anti-corrosion active ingredients and non-woven fabric.
- The product is applied and works well in the environment above ground, below ground, underwater, stagnant water, high temperature, …
- The product is applicable to pipes, valves, flanges, tank legs, bases and other irregular metal structures.
- The method of application is simple.
- Simple surface requirements.
- Surface protection from 10 to 20 years.
- Save time and costs.
|Wax-tape #1||Wax-tape #2||HT-3000|
|Thickness||1.8 – 2.3 mm||1.8 – 2.3 mm||2.5 mm|
|Voltage endurance||236 volts/mil
|170 volts/mil (6,7Kv/mm)||200 volts/mil (8Kv/mm)|
|Operating temperature||-45oc – 49oC||-45oc – 60oC||-1oc – 110oC|
|Applicable temperature||-17oc – 43oC||-17oc – 43oC||-1oc – 110oC|
|Applicable location||Under the ground, underwater, condenser tubes||Above ground and below ground||Above ground and below ground|
Used for pipes, valves, flanges, tank legs, base and most other irregular metal structures.